For the two week period: March 20 - April 2, 2017, we will not be accepting new clients . However, we will be answering inquires by email. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Whether it's your business records, pictures of your family, or a research paper, we know how important your data is to you, and how stressful it is when you've lost access to it.
At Circle Hook Data Recovery...
We get back what's been lost.
We recover data from:
- Internal platter-based and Solid State Drives (SSD)
- External USB/eSATA/-connected 2.5"/3.4" drives
- USB flash/thumb drives
- All sizes, all manufacturers
- Connected to Windows, Apple, or Linx computers
- Specialists in Seagate 7200.10, 7200.11, & 7200.12These are often found in the full-size, case-enclosed, USB-connected external drives (e.g. FreeAgent) of a few years ago; or they are installed inside a desktop computer
- Specialists in recovering photos
Welcome to our web site!
How would you feel if you took your drive to the Geek Squad or shipped it out-of-state to a place you discovered on the web, only to find out two weeks later that they couldn't recover your data? Even worse, they charged you just to diagnose it. At Circle Hook, we'll diagnose your device, and the person who is working on it will call you back to let you know what the recovery prospects are for your important files. There is no charge.for this service.
Confidential and Secure
We serve the Greater Seattle Area, including the Eastside. We can meet with you to take possession of your drive - there is no need to ship.
At Circle Hook, you will work directly with the data recovery expert who is recoverying your data.