What we believe
For many of us, our lives are on our computers. Our computing devices are an integral part of us: at home, at work, and on the move. You may think of your computer as an extension of yourself, and we would find that metaphor appropriate. Losing valuable data, or just losing the ability to access it for a short time, can feel like losing a part of yourself.
At Circle Hook Data Recovery, we understand this, and we believe that a service dedicated exclusively to the art and science of recovering data from electronic storage media is needed to support a 21st century lifestyle. Our goal is to unite people with their data. We want to keep you whole.
Is Circle Hook Data Recovery right for you?
If you are the kind of person who:
- Wants to know they can trust the person who is recovering their confidential personal or business data
- Wants the person who works on their drive to be the same person from the beginning to the end of the project
- Doesn't want to ship their hard drive to a place far away that you didn't know existed until yesterday, especially when no one you trust can tell you anything about it
- Supports local businesses that give back to the community by donating their professional services
Supports businesses that provide charitable and pro bono work for educational institutions and law enforcement
- Supports local businesses that play an active role in providing technical and knowlege-based training to the local work force - career-seeking college-age adults, displaced workers, and veterans - through local community college programs
Then, consider Circle Hook Data Recovery